Clubhouse Restaurant Dress Code
This Country Club Casual Dress Code is in place to be helpful. This is part of our tradition of respect for others; and this code has been established to compliment your overall experience at The Club. It is expected that members and visitors will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Country Club. Attire for the family friendly Clubhouse is country club casual. We are here to answer any questions you have, but please keep in mind; our staff has been directed by club ownership to enforce the dress code.
- Collared shirts; not required to be tucked in.
- Dress sweaters are permitted without a collared shirt. Hoodies and sweatshirts are not allowed without a collared shirt.
- T-shirts are not permitted.
- All hats must be removed while on the main floor of The Clubhouse.
- Exposed midriffs and short shorts are not permitted.
- Straw type hats are permitted on the verandas.
- Baseball style caps and visors must be removed while on the main floor of The Clubhouse.
All Members & Visitors
- Dress denim is permitted; no cutoffs, holes, or frays.
- Shorts are permitted.
- Swimwear and cover-ups are not permitted.
- Gym clothes are not permitted.
- Proper footwear required - golf spikes of any kind are not permitted on the main floor of The Clubhouse.
- Jackets are not required, except for certain functions and events.
- Knit hats are allowed while dining on the verandas in cooler weather.
Management reserves the right to define "appropriate" attire. Children and guests are required to follow the dress code as well. We hope that these guidelines will assist you in making your time spent at the Club as comfortable and pleasurable as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.