Pool / Gym Rules & RegulationsGeneral Rules and Regulations
- All persons using the fitness facilities do so at their own risk and may be required to execute such forms releasing the Club from liability for their use of the Club’s facilities as determined from time to time.
- For members’ safety, no leg weights or wrist weights may be worn during exercises classes unless specified as part of the class by your fitness instructor.
- It is the responsibility of all persons to obtain instruction on how to use the equipment prior to usage of such equipment, and the equipment is only to be used in accordance with such instructions.
- It is the responsibility of each person using the fitness facilities to consult with his or her physician, and such person should be in good physical condition and have no physical, medical or psychological conditions, disabilities, impairments or ailments, chronic or otherwise, which would preclude, impair or prevent the member from using the fitness facilities, equipment or amenities or engaging in active or passive exercise. Members assume full risk of loss and responsibility from damage to their health if the foregoing representations are not and do not continue to remain true.
- Regular operating hours for the fitness facilities will be posted by the Club and may be changed from time to time.
- A health questionnaire may be required before using the fitness facilities. No physician or nurse will be on duty.
- All members and their guests must sign in at the front desk.
- Guest fees may be charged for use of the fitness facilities. If fees are established, the member’s account will be billed.
- All weights and pieces of equipment must be returned to their proper places at the completion of use.
- Casual workout attire is acceptable at the fitness facilities including tee-shirts, tanktops, gymshorts or warm-up pants for men; leotards, tights, tee-shirts, tank tops, gym shorts or warm up pants for women. Only aerobic or court shoes may be worn at the fitness facility and in the aerobics studio. No black-soled shoes shall be permitted at the fitness facility.
- Pregnant women should not use those fitness facilities that would elevate their core body temperature.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited at the fitness facility. No food or drink may be brought onto the premises.
- No bare feet are allowed outside of the sauna and massage treatment areas.
- No clothing or personal articles may be stored under benches or in the common areas.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to use the fitness facilities.
- Children age 12-15 are not permitted to use the fitness facilities unless accompanied or supervised by an adult.
- Horseplay, profanity, disruptive conduct and indiscreet behavior at the fitness facilities is strictly prohibited.
- Stereos, televisions and tapes should be enjoyed at a volume so as not to disturb fellow members.
MEMBERS ASSUME FULL RISK OF LOSS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE TO THEIR HEALTH.
- Safety first. Please no running on hard surfaces, any rough horseplay, diving or any other unsafe behavior.
- Use of the pools at any time is at the swimmers own risk. Any injuries or incidents should be reported to the lifeguard.
- Throwing objects, spitting or spouting water, and tag games are not allowed in the pool area.
- Animals, bicycles, and skateboards are not permitted in the pool area.
- Member and Guest must sign in at The Athletic Club before using the facility. Members must register their guests and are responsible for the payment of any charges.
- No Children under the age of 16 are permitted on the upper deck, upper deck pool, or any hot tub; including hands and feet.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times while at The Athletic Club-Adult must be 18 years or older.
- Children wearing diapers are not permitted in the pool. Swim diapers are required.
- Glass is not permitted from The Grille/Snack Bar on the pool decks, beach, or in the pools.
- No saving or moving of umbrellas or lounge chairs.
- Members may bring their own chairs. Members may not bring their own umbrellas.
- All persons using pool furniture are required to cover the furniture with a towel.
- Rafts, inner tubes, air mattresses over 3ft are not permitted at the pools. Boogie boards at the wave pool are up to the discretion of the lifeguards.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed of any form and coolers are not permitted in Lakeside Village.
- Please bring your own pool towels. Shower towels are provided for shower use only. Shower towels are not for pool use.
- The pools will be close 30 minutes for thunder, 45 minutes for lightening. If lightning and thunder persist, additional time will be added.
- Please be respectful to your fellow members and guest by cleaning up after yourself, return all toys to boxes and leave locker rooms neat and tidy.
- If playing your own music please keep volume low not to disturb other members or guests.
Please be safe and have fun!